Readiris Corporate 17 is a powerful PDF and OCR publishing software (optical character recognition) for MAC that allows PDFs to be merged and split, edited and annotated, protected and signed. It is a global solution that intuitively converts, edits, and converts all paper documents into a variety of digital formats with a few clicks.
This powerful application supports all kinds of PDF files and allows users to export files to HTML, Word, Excel and various other formats. Detects images and text and provides separate conversion functions. In addition, the size of the document can be reduced and the text in the PDF file can be edited very easily. There are other feature bundles that can convert PDF documents to other formats.
Readiris Corporate 17.1.3 New Features Mac
- New annotation tools and note panels and comments make it easy to collaboratively modify and publish your PDF’s.
- Use the annotation and verbal comment tools to get more accurate feedback; you can record, listen and re-listen to the recordings.
- Precisely vary and manage your watermarks from one page to the next to better communicate to everyone with your PDF.
- Publishing tools (crossed out, underlined and highlighted, etc.) provide detailed control of modifications to your PDF’s while attaching your comments.
Mac OS Requirements
- Mac® computer with Intel® processor
- Mac OS® X version 10.11 or above (including Mojave)
- Minimum 300 MB of available hard disk space
- Internet connection for software downloading and activation