RightFont 5.8.0 macOS is a professional yet easy to use font manager app which helping designers to preview, install, sync and manage their font files. It helps in finding the right font for your designs. It offers many features that help you manage all your local fonts with ease.
One-click font application works with all the professional design apps you love, including Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch, Affinity Designer, and QuarkXPress. Use cloud services such as Dropbox and Google Drive to automatically sync and share fonts with your team. A complete font manager solution for the whole team. Improving font collaboration means not rebuilding the current workflow. RightFont 5 stores all font files in a portable font library folder, so you can choose to distribute it to many services.
You can also check: GarageSale 8.0.4 Full macOS
RightFont macOS Key Features
- Font-management access anytime directly from your menubar
- Mark any font as starred with a click
- Create and manage font lists
- Access fonts directly in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash, AfterEffect), Sketch, etc.
- Instant search results as you type
- Change font preview and font size in real-time Find the right font faster
- Easily filter fonts by classifications (sans serif, serif, script, etc.), font width and font weight. Even Google fonts and Adobe TypeKit fonts are listed separately for you.
- Effortless integrations – You can use RightFont with design software. With a simple double-click, the font used in your text layer can be changed.
What’s new in RightFont Version 5.8.0:
- Added Adobe CC 2020 apps support
- Added a shortcut “command + option + f” to toggle Font Filter
- Updated some icon fonts
- Crash issue when importing the font containing non-UTF8 metadata
- Minor UI bugs
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.11 or later