Screenium 3.2.6 macOS is one of the best screen recording and screencasts software used for screen recording and recording audio directly from your Mac desktop device. As screencast software becomes more user-friendly, it is increasingly being used to record and share live video from the Mac screen. From hands-on technical support to online games in Braga Dosio.
Record exactly what you see on the screen and immediately convert it to a screencast. Screenium 3 can record at 60 frames per second, providing optimal performance for tutorials, gameplay recordings, or any other screen content you want to record. In addition to working with ultra-high resolution 4K or 5K displays or Retina Macs, Screenium 3 offers a secure surface for creating the smoothest video quality possible on these types of devices. Screenium 3 has four different recording modes. Record full screen, individual windows, selected areas, or the screen of a tvOS device such as iPhone or Apple TV.
Also Check: SwitchResX 4.9.1 macOS Full
Screenium 3.2.6 macOS Full Key Features
- Ultra-smooth 60 fps recording
- Supports any screen resolution
- 3 recording modes: Full screen, area selection, specific window
- Optionally embed FaceTime camera footage as a Picture-in-Picture clip Visualize mouse clicks
- Incognito mode to hide desktop, desktop symbols, or simply Screenium
- Highly optimized for multi-processor Macs
- 4K and 5K recording at full frame rate
- Full support for all Macs with Retina displays
- Versatile, convenient editor
- Versatile video effects and transitions
- Templates for text or graphic overlays
- Numerous audio filters
- Fast rendering performance
Compatibility: Screenium requires a Mac running OS X 10.10 Yosemite or later. We recommend using macOS 10.15 Catalina. Recording iOS devices requires iOS 8 as well as an iOS device with an Lightning connector.