Script Debugger 7.0.9 Torrent is a Macintosh computer source code editor and debugging environment for the AppleScript programming language and other languages based on AppleScript’s Open Scripting Architecture.
Script Debugger gives you everything you need to create a working AppleScript quickly and easily. No other scripting tool can match the capabilities of the Script Debugger for creating, editing, and debugging AppleScripts. Its sophisticated Dictionary browser provides much more information than any other tool and eliminates guessing and unnecessary experimentation. Simply put, Script Debugger makes AppleScript easy.
You can also check: Affinity Photo 1.7.3 Mac OS Download
Script Debugger 7.0.9 Mac OS Torrent Features
- Dictionary Explorer lets you see live data directly in scriptable applications.
- The best way to see what your script is doing and find bugs quickly.
- The Script Debugger provides a very useful set of code completion tools.
- The script debugger makes it easy to find the script to work with.
- Long scripts can be easily manipulated. Split pane editing allows you to view more than one section of a script at the same time.
- Use the Dictionary Explorer to find the required application object, then use drag and drop to add the automatically generated AppleScript code to your script.
- The script debugger provides the ability to report common AppleScript and deployment errors.
What’s new in Script Debugger Version 7.0.2:
- 1066 Resolved a hang that occurs when debugging Messages and Mail AppleScript handlers.
- 1026 Added clippings tailored for Enhanced Applets.
- 1074 Addressed a crash that occurs hen Script Debugger 7 is launched on 10.10 or earlier systems.
- 1078 Fixed issue where inapplicable menu commands were enabled in explorers.
- 1062 Resolved a crash that may happen when launching Script Debugger with the Restore Open Scripts preference option checked, and when there were open documents which no longer exist.
- 1049 Further external links added to Help files.
- 1068 Resolved a bug which prevents the reloading of libraries when recompiling scripts with debugging enabled.
- 1069 Resolved a crash that may occur when ending an external debugging session.
- 925 Resolved a crash that occurs when a script sends an AppleEvent with a timeout of 0 seconds.
Mac OS Requirements
- OS X 10.10 or later
- OS X 10.11 is recommended for AppleScriptObjC usage