Sketch 2021 v74.1 is one of the best vector editors for Mac OS X! The development of modern applications is unthinkable without the work of a designer, and the designer needs the right software to work.
Basically, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and other professional graphic editors are used to develop the design, but there are also specialized solutions. Recently, the third version of the vector sketch editor has been launched, whose main objective is to create graphics for programs. What is the difference between this specialized vector editor?
Sketch supports multiple fills, borders, and shadows per layer. There are powerful non-destructive Boolean operations. Smart pixel alignment; and easy export with automatic slicing and multi-resolution export.
Based on vector tools and basic shapes. Whether to design icons, websites, interfaces, etc. Combine these into complex shapes with non-destructive Booleans that you can edit freely in the future, and apply advanced layer style options such as multiple shadows, fills, gradients, noise, blends, and background blur.
Of course, sketches don’t just make shapes. Imported images can be rotated, scaled, cropped, and masked. With best-in-class text tools, you can add beautiful typography to your design using native font rendering, ensuring that your text always appears 100% accurate.
You can also check the old version: SketchUp Pro 2019 19.3 macOS Full
Sketch 2021 v74.1 Full Torrent Features
- Professional looking vector graphics, in a simple, versatile package
- Clean user interface with pop-up windows that appear and disappear automatically
- Infinite workflow, infinite size drawing space, layers, pages, and navigation
- Rulers, grids, and alignment tools
- Group and un-group layers
- Overlapping slices of a document can be defined and exported individually
- Fully customizable radial and linear gradients
- Import .jpg, .tif, .png, .gif, etc.
- Export .pdf, .svg, .eps, .jpg, .png, .gif, etc.
- Bohemian Coding’s DrawIt for OS X can be used for filters and pixel-precise editing of Sketch documents
- Bohemian Coding’s SketchPad can be used for modifying Sketch documents on the iPad
What’s New in version 74.1:
- We’ve added an extra option for Prototyping Links and Hotspots in the View menu. Now you can choose to either show all, hide all or only show them when you select a related layer, group or Artboard.
- If you use a Color Variable for the color of a text layer and then create a new text layer in the same document, your new text layer will also use that Color Variable. Previously, new text layers would use the same color but not the Color Variable itself.
- Changing the hex value of a color in the color picker will no longer reset the alpha value to 100%. Instead, it will preserve whatever alpha value you had set for that color before.
- Fixes a bug that meant applying Linked Data to deeply nested Symbols would not work as expected.
- Fixes a few bugs that could cause the Layer List to behave unexpectedly and cause the app to become unstable.
- Fixes a crash that could occur if the alignment value for a text layer contained invalid data.
- Fixes a bug that meant the Layer List would not immediately show if a layer was masked.
- Fixes a bug that stopped you from being able to rename a Layer after you toggled the visibility of the Layer List.
- Fixes a bug that stopped combined shapes from correctly reverting to their original colors if you undid the combine step.
- Fixes a bug that meant any changes you made to a layer using the steppers in the height and width fields of the Scale tool would not apply after you pressed Finish.
- Fixes a bug that meant if you deleted the last component in the Components View and then added a new one, it would not appear until you switched away and back to that view.
- Fixes a bug that could cause SVG exports of open paths with borders to render incorrectly in some cases.
- Fixes a bug that caused Symbols with Smart Layout properties and hidden, nested Symbols to be an incorrect height.
- Fixes a bug where Control-clicking on items in the Components View and Insert Window would not work in some cases.
- Fixes a bug that caused rendering issues for shadows that you applied to multiple nested groups.
- Fixes a bug that meant Tints wouldn’t immediately apply to layers with blurs.
- Fixes a bug that meant ruler guides would not update their color reliably after you changed them.
- Fixes a bug that could cause the app to crash if you introduced certain images to your documents (e.g. via pasting onto the Canvas).
- Fixes a bug that meant fields you had selected in the Inspector would remain selected after you switched to a different layer.
- Fixes a bug that meant new layers you inserted could appear on the wrong Artboard.
- Fixes a bug that caused unexpected results when you undid edits to layer names in the Layer List.
Compatibility: macOS 10.13.4 or later, 64-bit processor