SketchUp Pro 2019 19.3 macOS is a powerful and complete professional tool to design and model objects in three dimensions. This is a 3D modeling computer program for a wide range of drawing applications, including architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, civil and mechanical engineering, film and video game design.
Graphic designers and 3D modelers can create fascinating tutorials and turn the model into animated tutorials and flyovers that explain all the details. Dimension tools allow designers to customize callouts using line weight, arrow and line styles, curve leaders, font formatting, and line spacing controls. Overall, this amazing 3D modeling application has many countless features and is highly recommended for professional 3D drawing and graphics work.
You can also check: iStatistica Pro 1.1.1 Mac Full Version
SketchUp Pro 2019 19.3 Full For Mac Key Features
- Create 3D designs from scratch or use models, drawings, CAD plans, images …
- A wide variety of modeling tools.
- The LayOut includes tools for creating professional presentations ready for distribution: drawings, digital presentations and more.
- Include dynamic component attributes in the creation.
- Export your work in the required format so that you can import it into other applications.
- Get a model from Google 3D Gallery.
What’s new in SketchUp Version 19.3.252:
macOS Catalina Support
Added support for macOS Catalina, which included the following updates:
- Implemented the notarization process that will be required for macOS Catalina.
- Fixed an issue where the Welcome Window’s templates panel sometimes loaded slowly.
- Fixed an issue where text was displayed with a black background on some configurations.
- Changed our internet connection tests to work more robustly across the globe.
- (Win) Updated libcrypto and libssl dlls to 1.1.1c.
System Requirements for SketchUp Pro 2018 for Mac
- Operating Systems: macOS 10.13 or higher
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 500 MB
- Processor: 2.1+ GHz Intel Processor