SketchUp Pro 2022 v22.0.353 Torrent is a super-smart 3D modeling software that allows you to create 3D models and get those models built using an online service. With just a few simple tools, you can create 3D models of houses, sheds, decks, home additions, woodworking projects – even space ships.
SketchUp Pro lets you export your creations to different graphic formats, such as JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG for 2D as well as 3D rendering, DEM, DDF, DWG, DXF, SKP for the item and also 3D scenes. It also lets you provide moving video clip scenes in MOV as well as AVI.
Its a multi-purpose tool for both commercial design, architecture, and also decorating. Plus, the application has actually been developed to make sure that you upload your models onto Google Earth and hence share them with the rest of the program’s individuals. If you can produce a 3D image of a building or monument in your city then you’re the kind of individual that should be using SketchUp Pro for Mac.
SketchUp Pro 2022 v22.0.353 For Mac Key Features
SketchUp Pro for Desktop
Fast, easy 3D modeling for anything you can imagine.
SketchUp for Web
Our powerful web modeler, with all the features you need to turn your designs into real things.
Unlimited cloud storage
Share, collaborate, and store your projects in the cloud. Gain flexibility and peace of mind.
2D design documentation
Create scaled drawing sets in 2D with LayOut.
VR model viewing
Wow your clients with a walkthrough of their project on Microsoft HoloLens, HTC Vive, or Oculus, on your phone or tablet.
Features that make your projects yours
Make your project look like only you can with custom Styles, Materials, and Outliner. And, make that work smooth and easy with Dynamic Components.
Mobile model viewing
View 3D models on your mobile device with the SketchUp Viewer app.
Import SKP, JPG, PNG file types, and export SKP, PNG, STL file types.
Access user-generated and manufacturer-produced models to give the context and life of your project.
What’s new in version 2022
- Fixed a crash when importing certain .dem files.
- Fixed crashes related to malformed SKP files.
- Fixed an issue with Move tool performance when a large number component geometry was selected and performance was adversely affected.
- Fixed an issue where the Follow Me tool would not clean up geometry as expected.
- Fixed an issue where status bar would not display key modifier text for the Select tool.
- Fixed an issue with Tape Measure tool where key-pressing a shortcut caused the guide state to unexpectedly change.
- Improved Tape Measure tool messaging to more accurately reflect user experience.
- (Win) Fixed an issue where Tape Measure tool would toggle off measure mode when Ctrl + Z pressed.
- Model error checking
- Improved SketchUp’s ‘Fix Problems’ capability. By default, SketchUp will no longer notify users when problems are found or fixed. SketchUp now always fixes problems, and can now fix more problems than it could before. There is a new check box option
- in Preferences > General named “Notify me when problems are fixed” which, when checked, will pop up a dialog showing which problems were fixed.
- Added a new validity check when invalid component relationships are found.
- Added a new validity check when an invalid font is used for a dimension.
- Added a fix to set the north direction to the green axis when model error checking finds the north direction is invalid.
- Fixed an issue where some glued mirrored components were incorrectly displaced after fixing model problems.
- Enabled a new validity check when some invalid component relationships are found/fixed.
- (Mac) Fixed an issue where the option to Undo Check Validity was not available after the validity check that occurs when opening a model.
- Improved Welcome Window performance when loading recent file thumbnails.
- Generate Report – A new version of generate report was built for 2021. It is available now. The goal is feature parity with the previous version. We expect to release improvements and new features over the coming year.
- Removed the Version field from File information in the Model Info window.
- Fixed an issue where the same watermark name cannot be shared by different styles.
- Fixed an issue where identical watermarks (e.g., a watermark made by making a copy of an existing style) shared watermark properties so that editing the properties of one of the watermarks incorrectly changed the other.
- Fixed an issue where redo actions in the Edit menu could be lost when performing certain actions (e.g., escaping out of a tool).
- Trimble Connect Extension is no longer saving to SketchUp 2016 file format. Instead the extension now saves to the format of the SketchUp version running the extension.
- Made some minor changes to the Licensing tab, which now reference Manage Licensing and contain some UI improvements.
- L10n: Fixed multiple language translation problems.
- Fixed a problem where the translation of the Dimension tool’s prefix for “Radius” was incorrect for Russian and Korean.
- (Win) Scene Tabs visibility setting is now saved as a user preference.
- (Win) Fixed an issue where a portion of the Delete Tag options dialog was not translated.
- (Win) Fixed a problem where the SketchUp installation’s “User Account Control” screen incorrectly displayed “SketchUp Suite Launcher Unicode” as the product being installed.
- (Win) Fixed a problem where the SketchUp uninstaller would not sign the user out of their subscription account.
- (Win) The SketchUp installer’s “Repair” option has been improved to better handle some problems such as incorrect file associations and missing thumbnail icons.
- (Mac) Fixed an issue where toolbar icons were sized incorrectly on macOS Big Sur.
- (Mac) Fixed a problem with the Ruby Extensions framework that prevented linking against the application. If 2019 or before was previously installed, old symlinks were inherited. But if 2020 or later was the first version installed then builds couldbe broken.
System Requirements of SketchUp Pro 2022 for Mac OS X
Before you download SketchUp Pro 2021 for Mac free, make sure your Apple Mac OS X meets below minimum system requirements on Macintosh.
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.13.
- Machine: Apple Macbook
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 1 GB of free space required.
- Processor: 1 GHz Intel Pentium processor or later.
Also Download: SketchUp Pro 2022 v22.0.353 macOS Full