Starry Night Pro Plus 8.1.1 Keygen is a professional astronomy telescope control software for Mac/PC that immerses you in the wonders of the universe. Make the most of the improved telescope controls to find and capture your subject with the new MaxIm DL * imaging software plugin. This innovative integration allows you to find your target, capture and process images with MaxIm DL, and then import those images back into Starry Night.
Designed for the modern amateur astronomer
Starry Night Pro Plus 8 has been retooled from the inside out to best meet the needs of the modern amateur astronomer! With a stunning new object database, incredible integration to cloud services, and tons of new, intelligent features, Starry Night 8 sets you up for observing success like never before!
Find everything you’ve been looking for
At the heart of Version 8 is a new Deep Sky Database of extended objects that makes the Starry Night experience better than ever before.
Starry Night Pro Plus 8.1.1 Mac OSX Key Features
- Planetary Texture Collection offers up to 100 planet and moon maps showing rock and element locations, mineral composition, chemical distribution, gravity, magnetic field, notable topographic features, and much more
- All Sky Survey Images from Planck, IRAS-COBE and 2 Micron reveal a dramatically different view of our sky and let you explore the relic radiation left over from the Big Bang.
- Improved Telescope Support.
- Expanded asteroid catalog with highlighted/highlightable families and groups.
- Updated Equipment List includes the latest telescopes, eyepieces, and accessories.
- Analemma can now be drawn on a planets surface
- Exclusive Extragalactic 3D Database includes over 200,000 galaxies encompassing over 1 billion lights years of space
- New Photorealistic Horizon Panoramas make you feel like you are there.
- All known exoplanets as 3D bodies with proper location, size, orbit and planetary texture
- Stunning new user interface with Universal Search, locates sky objects, favourite files, SkyGuide pages, options, events, and more.
- New highly detailed surface textures of planets and major moons
- All stars accurately rendered as 3-dimensional bodies with classification-appropriate color, texture and relative radii.
- Expanded set of Space Missions, including 30 new detailed and accurate 3D models of spacecraft and their trajectories. Updates to new/ongoing missions.
- The most precise planetary positions available (using Jet Propulsion Laboratory, JPL-DE-422 ephemerides.)
- 3500 unique object text descriptions for stars, planets, moons, satellites, exoplanets, space missions, deep sky objects and, more.
- Restyled SkyGuide with updated tours and media
- Advanced Planet Rendering for terrain shadows, specular reflections on water, and city night lights on dark side (Earth only).
- Updated Messier catalog with new visually stunning images for star clusters, nebulae, and galaxies.
Starry Night 8.1.1 Release Notes
Fixed crash on MacOS 11 when opening preferences.
Fixed Parse crash that periodically occurs on startup for new users.
Replaced HockeyApp crash reporting SDK with MSAppCenterCrashes.
- OS: macOS 10.10 – macOS 11.0
- Processor: 1GHz or higher processor
- Memory: 1 GB
- Disk Space: 12 GB free
- Video: 128 MB OpenGL 1.4 capable graphics card