Sublime Text 4.0 Build 4074 Dev Full MacOS
Sublime Text Mac is a powerful text editor application that specially design for macOS. If you are going to be coding regularly you want to try this amazing editor (IDE). Following some of the great features that make Sublime Text stand out from another code editor. In any case, where Sublime Text 2 stands out is the quantity and the quality of its benefits, among which you can find some as interesting as the multi-selection, the multi cursor, and the multi-layout, thanks to them editing any code is much easier (and much faster). All the tools Work Quickly and efficiently. You can also Check: Sketch 61.1 Full macOS Download
Sublime Text 4.0 Build 4074 Dev Key Features:
- Multiple cursors: Once you have discovered multiple cursors you won’t want to work without them anymore. As the name suggests they let you write or edit in multiple places in a document at the same time.
- Vintage mode: Vim keyboard shortcuts will work just like in the original Vim editor. To use them, all you need to do is to enable vintage mode.
- Lightning-fast: This is the fastest code editor you will find right now.
- Command pallet: A great feature that allows you to reach about all functions of the editor via the keyboard. You will hardly use your mouse and thus code more efficiently.
Package control: This add-on lets you install plugins within seconds directly from the editor.
Version4.0 Build 4074;
- Mac: Added Notarization
- Fixed a performance regression when moving the caret upwards in large files
- Fixed a memory leak
- Fixed not being able to swap lines down with the last line if it was empty
- Git: Fixed include handling in git config files not interpreting ~ relative paths correctly
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.