Submerge 3.5.2 Mac Torrent is a handy and user-oriented macOS application designed to add hardcoded subtitles to your movies and TV shows. It will merge your subtitle file with your movie and create a new file that is suited for your needs. Submerge supports many text-based subtitle formats as input and you can export the subtitled movie for the most common devices in just one click.
Submerge 3 Cracked macOS can easily create hard-coded subtitled movies for your computer, mp3-player, cellphone or game console. It will burn your subtitles into your movies, permanently merging them so you would not have to import subtitles ever again. It supports almost all text-based subtitle formats and you can export the movie for the most common devices with just one click. It also has a fullscreen player built-in, so you can watch the subtitled movie directly within Submerge.
Submerge 3.5.2 MacOS Full Features:
- Handy subtitle grabber
- Customizable subtitle font and color
- Predefined encoding profiles
- Make subtitled movies that are playable on your iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, in iTunes or in Front Row.
- Add subtitles to almost any visual format like mov, avi, mp4 etc.
- Supports the major subtitle file formats like SubRip (.srt), SubViewer 1 & 2 (.sub) and MicroDVD. More about subtitle formats…
- Support for the Elgato Turbo.264 hardware encoder for faster compression.
- Watch subtitled movies in fullscreen without leaving the application.
- Merge multiple movies together using simple copy and paste.
- Localized in English, Italian, French, Finnish, Spanish, Greek, Portuguese/Brazilian, Dutch, German, Slovak, Russian, Polish, Traditional Chinese and Swedish.
Requirements for Submerge macOS
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.12 or later