Tuner for YouTube music 4.4 is a popular youtube Music client for Mac lets you stream music on YouTube, with a friendly UI. Tuner uses YouTube public API to access YouTube content & is fully compliant with the API terms of service.
The Tuner app was released only last week and offers a very basic feature set. It does not require you to sign into a YouTube account to get started. In fact, you can’t sign into your YouTube account if you wanted to access your existing playlists or subscriptions. To find music to play, tap the three-lined button in the lower-right corner. It will allow you to browse through suggested artists, any playlists you have created using the app, or search.
Also Check: 4K Video Downloader 4.7.1 Crack For Mac
Tuner for YouTube music 4.4 macOS Key Features
- Stream music directly from YouTube.
- Picture in picture, keep watching videos while using other apps.
- Use media keys to control playback, even if Tuner is in background.
- No YouTube account required.
- Create your custom playlists.
- Edit your local playlists.
- Share your favorite songs with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, message or mail.
- Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor