UninstallPKG 1.1.7 mac torrent is an application that can completely remove so-called “packages” (file extension .pkg) and all installed content from your Mac. With UninstallPKG, you can reclaim valuable disk space by removing unnecessary features such as printer drivers that are not being used, or by completely removing applications that you no longer use.
UninstallPKG can also keep your Mac clean by removing files leftover from applications that you have already partially manually removed. UninstallPKG can delete all 37290 files of Office 2016 at once, or remove Java and Flash plug-ins completely. UninstallPKG can also clean up after uninstalling the application by deleting the application from the Dock and LoginItems and deleting the generated files (settings etc.).
Within the UninstallPKG main window, you can quickly get an overview of all the files associated with the installation of a particular package and delete them completely from your Mac when you no longer need them.
Of course, before you uninstall a package, you must understand its purpose. And no more packages are needed. You can also check Find Any File 2.0 For Mac from here.
What’s new in UninstallPKG Version 1.1.6:
- You can now right click on files to reveal then in the Finder when viewing a package
- Fixed problem where packages could fail to be removed with permission problems
- Fixed problem where files/folders to remove could show up multiple times
• macOS 10.10 ‘Yosemite’ or later
• Localisations: 🇺🇸 English 🇨🇳 Simplified Chinese 🇩🇪 German (Partial Localisation)