VMware Fusion Pro 11.1.0 Crack is a software monitoring program developed by VMware for Macintosh computers. VMware Fusion allows Intel-based Macs to run operating systems such as Microsoft Windows, Linux, NetWare, or Solaris on virtual machines, along with their MacOS operating system using a combination of virtual emulation, hardware virtualization, and dynamic re-aggregation. The latest version includes full support for Windows 10, MacOS Mojave and the latest Macs, including the iMac Pro and the 18-core MacBook Pro with the 6-core Intel i9 CPU. The virtual machine platform also provides full 64-bit support with up to 16 individual processing units, up to 3072 MB of graphics memory, 64 GB RAM and 8 TB hard drive for one virtual machine. You can also download Autodesk SketchBook Pro 2020 Full Mac OS X from here.
VMware Fusion Pro 11.1.0 Full Mac OSX Features
- Ready for MacOS Mojave and the latest versions of Windows 10
- Run almost any operating system on the Mac without restarting
- Create linked clones to save time and disk space
- Create custom virtual network configurations to simulate complex Web or cloud environments
- Contact vSphere to run, download, or download virtual machines
- Create restricted virtual machines that can expire
What’s New in Version 11.1.0:
- Support for the following operating systems as a guest.
- Windows 10 19H1
- Ubuntu 19.04
- RHEL 8.0
- Fedora 30
- ESXi 6.7 U2
- Bug fixes and security updates.
- VMware Fusion 11.1.0 supports Hypervisor-Specific Mitigations and Hypervisor-Assisted Guest Mitigations for Microarchitectural Data Sampling (MDS) vulnerabilities identified by CVE-2018-12126, CVE-2018-12127, CVE-2018-12130 and CVE-2019-11091.
Minimum System Requirements For VMware Fusion Pro Mac OSX
- Any 64-bit capable Intel Mac (Compatible with Core 2 Duo, Xeon, i3, i5, i7 processors or better)
- Minimum 4GB of RAM
- 750MB free disk space for VMware Fusion and at least 5GB for each virtual machine
- Mac OS X 10.9.0 or later
- Operating system installation media (disk or disk image) for virtual machines
- Microsoft Windows is not included with VMware Fusion
- Recommended graphics hardware for Windows DirectX 10 or OpenGL 3.3 includes NVIDIA 8600M or better and ATI 2600 or better