WiFi Scanner 2.9.2 Mac Torrent scans the surrounding network and provides important WiFi information needed for troubleshooting. WiFi scanner mac crack app also detects access points and clients in ad hoc mode when the SSID is broadcast.
In addition, the WiFi scanner has a user-oriented interface that allows you to quickly and easily scan all available wireless networks. This application also provides support for 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac networks.
In addition to scanning, you can monitor the strength and noise level of the selected wireless network and view details such as manufacturer name, maximum data rate, channel number, bandwidth and width, Tx power and rate, and security mode. Useful information based on AP channel assignment of access point and MAC address prefix of device.
From the WiFi scanner main window, you can view all available networks, check SSID details, and analyze RSSI vs. time graphs for the selected network.
Users can join one of the detected networks and sort the list based on various criteria such as SSID name, channel bandwidth, PHY mode, signal or noise level, maximum transfer rate, etc. You can also download Viscosity 1.8.0 Mac OSX Torrent from here.
WiFi Scanner 2.9.2 Mac OS Torrent Features
- Simple, fast wireless network discovery of 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac access points.
- Connect to detected networks using join button
- Full support for both 2.4 and 5 GHz networks
- Support for all channel bandwidths (20, 40, 80, and 160 MHz)
- Display detailed wireless network parameters: network name (SSID), signal level (RSSI), MAC address (BSSID), signal quality, channel, maximum data rate, encryption, etc.
- Display changes in signal level over time in graphical form.
- Filter list of detected wireless networks by specified parameters (SSID/network name, channel, channel band, signal strength)
- Display wireless connection statistics in the form of graphs and tables.
- Give each access point a custom label
- Export results to comma separated value (CSV) files
- Generate summary reports in HTML format
- Count of how many channels are overlapping, possibly causing co-channel interference
- Channel recommendation for the best channel plan
- Vendor OUI Updater
- Locations Services Acknowledgement for scanning on Mojave
Wifi Speed Testing
- Upload and download WiFi speed testing
- Use speed testing feature to troubleshoot WiFi networks
- Auto run speed test when client roams to different access point
- Auto repeat speed test with wait time between tests
Who’s On My Network
- Fast IP scanner that detects unknown devices connected to your WiFi network
- Detects hostnames, determines the MAC address, and in some cases can auto-detect device type (phone, laptop, router, etc.)
- Configured icon for discovered devices is saved for future scans
- Scanning results can be saved to CSV file via menu export option
- Great for finding WiFi “Piggybackers”
- Display access point name if configured by network administrator
- Display number of devices connected to each access point
- Display channel utilization
- Display if 802.11r is enabled and type
- Display if WiFi protection mechanisms are enabled
Mac OS Requirements
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later