Xeoma for Mac 21.4.2 is the video surveillance software that allows you to configure and manage cameras locally or remotely with little effort. 100% compatible with Windows, Linux and Mac OS X, tablet and desktop computers. If you need a stable and powerful surveillance system, Xeoma is your choice. Give it a try and see the difference.
The application has easy interface, flexible turnkey settings, quality service and professional functions: recognition of license plate, face, emotion, gender and age, recognition of object and sound types, detection of abandoned or lost items, absence or presence of medical masks or masks. security equipment, camera tampering and other system health issues, crowds, color, entanglement, line crossings, visitor and passenger counting, PTZ tracking and tour, screen capture, heat map, floor plans, organization of access systems, integration with cash registers, smart home systems , free rebranding, organization of own cloud service, unlimited number of servers and more.
Xeoma for Mac 21.4.2 Key Features
- Choose from simple to 100+ cameras large and multiple server systems.
- Multi-features software for both beginners and professionals.
- Modern interface design and touch-screen compatible control.
- Easy to start, no installation or admin rights required: Xeoma auto-detects all your cameras and starts to work immediately after launch.
- Hundreds of brands and models of IP cameras, Wi-Fi, USB, H.264, MJPEG, MPEG4, and PTZ cameras supported.
- Work and control remotely on Windows, Linux, Mac OS machines, mobile devices, even behind firewalls.
- Even having no cameras, use Xeoma to record your screen captures and enjoy watching world internet cameras.
- Spy on your co-users: use stealth mode.
- Allow operators to watch cameras, but not access settings: use protected mode.
- Store footage locally into cyclic archive with built-in smart video player or send videos to remote machines running Xeoma, web servers, email, save them to user-specified directories.
- Powerful motion detector allows you to set up zones of any shape and size and adjust sensitivity level to avoid false detection of small, specific objects or animals.
- Use pre-record option to record video before event happens, or be notified by popping up Xeoma window when motion is detected. Scheduler allows you to switch on any functionality at specified date and time.